Thursday, June 24, 2010

tattoo.


Most of these except number 72 were done on the way to, or in New York. 76-79 were made after we decided to get tattoo's! So, I started drawing on the floor of the hostel. I always wanted something that I had drawn, why not make it have to do with this project and why not use something that I had drawn the night before. So, while drawing them I still followed the rules. It was pretty spontaneous decision but I'm happy with it. It is also some strange sort of motivation to have the constant motivation saying to keep on drawing and finish this project, because if I don't I would have a constant reminder that I never finished. 


number 79
(yes, this is the tattoo)



number 78



number 77



number 76
(this was never an option for the tattoo it just turned into that strange robotic man after starting and I had to keep it because of the rules.)



number 75



number 74



number 73



number 72

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers